Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com> on 2015/02/19 04:28:27 UTC

merging pull request#6 with master

Hello parquet community,

my name is Hakim and I've been working to get pull request #6, #49 and #50
ready to merge with master.

So far I merged pull request #6 with master and all unit tests are passing,
I am still working to get #49 and #50 ready to merge (I actually got them
merged but I still have some unit tests that are failing).

You can find my changes for pull request #6 in my github repo:
https://github.com/adeneche/incubator-parquet-mr/tree/pull6-merged

Should I create a new pull request for this branch or should I contact the
author of pull request #6 to get my changes in his branch ?

Thanks!

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer