Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Indiana Jones <in...@yahoo.ca> on 2005/02/03 17:32:41 UTC

JMeter with multiple IP addresses

Hi all,

I'm trying to load test my web application using
JMeter.

Here is the situation, i have a load balancer, 2
apache servers, 2 tomcat servers. Given the fact, that
i'm only using one jmeter machine, all my requests are
issued with the same IP address. Therefore, given the
sticky IP rule, i'm only using one apache-tomcat pair.

I was wondering if, after defining multiple IP
addresses on my JMeter machine, it's possible to
configure JMeter tu issue requests using multiple IP
addresses? If yes, how can i do that?

Thanks for your help.