Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 02:35:46 UTC

[DOC] Announcing: Got ideas for documentation? Drop them in the docs Suggestion Box

I'd like to let you know about a new page on the CloudStack wiki that the
CloudStack writers will be using. You're invited to contribute and vote!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Documentation+Suggestion+Box

The CloudStack writers and community can use this page to informally
collect ideas for future documentation projects. This is intended for
ongoing doc enhancements, such as new guides, training materials, videos,
websites, new directions, and overall improvements. You might call it a
wish list, an Agile backlog, or a suggestion box.

The CloudStack tech pubs team and contributing writers can draw from this
list of suggestions, whether we are seeking the most urgent needs to
prioritize or just looking for an exciting, fun project.

Of course, you can also continue to make doc suggestions by other means!
For example:

   - File an "Improvement" doc bug. This is the best way to be tracked and
   not forgotten. See How to File a Doc
Bug<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Documentation+Contributors+Overview#CloudStackDocumentationContributorsOverview-FilingaDocBug>
   - Email to this list with [DOC] in the subject line.

Looking forward to some thought-provoking suggestions, and I hope to see
community members voting up favorites once we have a few items noted!

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs