Posted to dev@omid.apache.org by Ohad Shacham <oh...@oath.com.INVALID> on 2018/04/03 09:51:26 UTC

[VOTE] Omid release branch 0.9.0.0 - Release candidate 2

Hi All,

I would like to call a vote to release Apache Omid (Incubator)
0.9.0.0, release candidate #2.

Links to various release artifacts are given below. Please review and vote.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours and until necessary number of
votes are reached.
[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Here is my +1

Release notes for the 0.9.0.0
release:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/0.9.0.0-rc2/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Git tag for the release:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-omid.git/?p=incubator-omid.git;a=tag;h=264a30e825bd0a75c435888d3cc12a35b19b4405

Sources for the release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/0.9.0.0-rc2/apache-omid-incubating-0.9.0.0-src.tar.gz
Source release verification: PGP Signature:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/0.9.0.0-rc2/apache-omid-incubating-0.9.0.0-src.tar.gz.asc
SHA512 Hash:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/0.9.0.0-rc2/apache-omid-incubating-0.9.0.0-src.tar.gz.sha512
Keys to verify the signature of the release artifact are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/0.9.0.0-rc2/KEYS

Thanks,
Ohad

Re: [VOTE] Omid release branch 1.0.0.0 - Release candidate 0

Posted by Ohad Shacham <oh...@oath.com.INVALID>.
I guess you are right :), I'll cook another rc.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ohad Shacham <oh...@oath.com.INVALID>.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Omid release branch 0.9.0.0 - Release candidate 2

Posted by Ohad Shacham <oh...@oath.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Alan and Francisco.

Posted by Francisco Perez-Sorrosal <fp...@oath.com.INVALID>.
 Sorry, I missed that. I thought my vote didn't count.
+1
    On Thursday, April 19, 2018, 2:29:05 PM PDT, James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi Francisco,Thanks for taking a look. I don't see an actual vote, though? I'm assuming you're +1. If so, would you mind responding back on list with your vote?Thanks,James

Posted by Francisco Pérez-Sorrosal <f....@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ohad Shacham <oh...@oath.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Alan!

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ohad Shacham <oh...@oath.com.INVALID>.
Thanks James.

We still need two more votes. Can anyone else please vote?

Thanks,
Ohad

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.