Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ashutosh Narayan <aa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/23 08:14:57 UTC

Creating ISO files under Templates in CS 4.1 UI

Hi,

I was trying to download a 650MB Ubuntu iso from management server after
following
this link -
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/upload-your-own-templates-in-cloudstack.html
Its quite long time since the Status message does not reflect "Download
Complete"

Also, where is this iso file getting downloaded ?
It also looks that secondary storage is not mounted. Is this the issue for
it ?
Here is the output of mount command ;

[root@RLD1RNDS08 ~]# mount
/dev/sda2 on / type ext4 (rw)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,rootcontext="system_u:object_r:tmpfs_t:s0")
/dev/sda1 on /boot type ext4 (rw)
/dev/sda5 on /devops type ext4 (rw)
/dev/sda3 on /home type ext4 (rw)
none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)
sunrpc on /var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs type rpc_pipefs (rw)
nfsd on /proc/fs/nfsd type nfsd (rw)
*192.168.105.145:/export/primary on
/mnt/3efd6ecb-0ed0-3f01-80e4-7357f15f8fb7 type nfs
(rw,noac,vers=4,addr=192.168.105.145,clientaddr=192.168.105.145)*

Secondary storage is under /export/secondary, but it is not mounted.
In Management server UI shows Secondary storage as enabled.
Does this internally mounts secondary storage or I have to mount it
manually ?

Please suggest.

Thank you,
--
Ashutosh Narayan

http://ashutoshn.wordpress.com/

Re: Creating ISO files under Templates in CS 4.1 UI

Posted by Ashutosh Narayan <aa...@gmail.com>.
HI Dean,

The secondary storage is on the same host. But it doesn't seem to be
mounted.
Do I need to mount it ?

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.