Posted to user@struts.apache.org by gustav spellauge <sp...@softing.com> on 2001/02/14 20:36:42 UTC

must restart tomcat

again my qustion:

after a change in any of a formbean class or an action class i will have
to restart tomcat (3.2) otherwise my app. runs into cast-exceptions.

is there any way to avoid this restart. maybe something is wrong with my
setup.

thanks in advance

g.

Re: must restart tomcat

Posted by gustav spellauge <sp...@softing.com>.
that's not the problem i duoblechecked it.

see the answer of  Maya Muchnik. i think that's the probalem.

tanks anyway.

g.

Re: must restart tomcat

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.