Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com> on 2006/09/06 17:40:11 UTC

Cutting 5.5.19

With a recent fix to APR, I'd like to move forward to 5.5.19 and skip
5.5.18. One of the reasons we wanted 5.5.18 was because of an APR fix,
now when it is completed, we can get that and the rest of the stuff into it.

If I don't hear any objections, I'll tag the build today at 4pm CST,
(22.00GMT) and post it to a beta directory

Filip

Re: Cutting 5.5.19

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
of course.