Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dpravin <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/18 18:53:28 UTC

Camel - Quartz2

I am using Quartz2 component for scheduling a route in blueprint. I want to
to inject a datasource to Quartz bean. I tried with following two different
options, however it did not worked.

<bean id="quart2"
class="org.apache.camel.component.quartz2.QuartzComponent">
	<property name="properties">

<prop key="org.quartz.dataSource.quartzDataSource.jndiURL"
value="jdbc/postgresqlds"/>

		</props>
	</property>
</bean>

Appreciate if some thoughts/inputs to resolve this.

Re: Camel - Quartz2

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Did you receive an error when you did this?  What container are you
deploying to?