Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oliver Powell <Ol...@tvnz.co.nz> on 2005/11/18 03:40:52 UTC

ETA on 2.1.8?

Hi all, I was wondering if there is an update on when 2.1.8 is scheduled
to be released?

We are thinking about using the new validation block.

Thanks,
Ollie

CAUTION: This e-mail and any attachment(s) contains information that
is intended to be read only by the named recipient(s). It may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary or the subject of legal
privilege. This information is not to be used by any other person
and/or organisation. If you are not the intended recipient, please
advise us immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Do not
use any information contained in it.

online at http://www.tvnz.co.nz

Re: ETA on 2.1.8?

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107657781027922&w=2

Re: ETA on 2.1.8?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Oliver Powell wrote:

> Hi all, I was wondering if there is an update on when 2.1.8 is
> scheduled to be released?
>
> We are thinking about using the new validation block.

It is very close. Stay tunned. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Galardo.

Re: ETA on 2.1.8?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 18 nov. 05, à 03:40, Oliver Powell a écrit :

> Hi all, I was wondering if there is an update on when 2.1.8 is
> scheduled to be released?

The release process started yesterday, announcements should follow in
the next few hours.

-Bertrand