Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Deepak Raina <De...@intiqua.com> on 2001/05/21 06:51:12 UTC

Transferring session between http and https on Tomcat

Hi everybody,
                                 I'm working on a website where some pages
are to be kept in https and some on http.But when we transfer from https to
http, session is not transferred in Netscape.It's working fine in IE.We are
using tomcat. Is there anything i should do with tomcat so that it transfers
the session in Netscape?

regards,
Deepak Raina
INTIQUA India
B-65 Okhla Industrial Area - I
New Delhi 110 020
Main: +91-11-681 2931
Fax:  +91-11-681-0023
deepak.raina@intiqua.com
http://www.intiqua.com

            INTIQUA India
    Intelligent solutions, Quality Execution

Note: The information and data contained in this message (and attachments)
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure to any
party or parties apart from the intended recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.

RE: Transferring session between http and https on Tomcat

Posted by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com>.
Perhaps the in memory session cookie doesn't get sent for the other path so
have you tried using url rewriting instead?