Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hirsch Richard <ri...@siemens.com> on 2003/05/12 08:28:08 UTC

Extension examples of WSDL2Java

Hi:

Are there any other extension examples of WSDL2Java where an artifact is
being changed. I would like to deal with various schema restrictions in my
generated Java code. For example, '<xsd:maxLength value="20"/>' should be
generated as an assert in the java code that checks string length. I read
the "Axis System Integration Guide" but there are gaps in the documentation
and the example is for chaining the "deploy.wsdd" file not the generated
Java code. Ideas on changing the  Type metadata in the generated code would
be appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Dick