Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2003/11/17 12:08:38 UTC

CVS mailing list

Is there anything wrong with the CVS mailing list??

I don't get anything from there (except my registration).

Niclas

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Niclas Hedhman wrote:

>Is there anything wrong with the CVS mailing list??
>
>I don't get anything from there (except my registration).

Not that I know off - I'm getting messages here.
In the last 3 hours there have been about 40 commits - so its not for a
lack of messages.
Steve.

>Niclas

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Monday 17 November 2003 20:03, peter royal wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2003, at 6:08 AM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> > Is there anything wrong with the CVS mailing list??
> >
> > I don't get anything from there (except my registration).
>
> you needed to subscribe with your apache.org address, or the moderators
> needed to wake up and approve your posts, adding you to the allowed
> poster list (negating the need to subscribe...)

Well, I found another anomalty.
My mail sorter (some procmail library) placed the subscription confirmation
messages in a folder called "cvs", which I saw and picked up on my server,
but the mail sorter placed the commits into the "cvs.avalon.apache.org"
folder, which I didn't notice...

Sorry for the noise.

Niclas

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Nov 17, 2003, at 6:08 AM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Is there anything wrong with the CVS mailing list??
>
> I don't get anything from there (except my registration).

you needed to subscribe with your apache.org address, or the moderators
needed to wake up and approve your posts, adding you to the allowed
poster list (negating the need to subscribe...)

the latter has happened :)
-pete