Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2010/04/15 16:01:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release 0.6.1

We sat on 0.6.0 for a bit longer than usual in order to coordinate
with the press team, and in the meantime accumulated some important
bug fixes in the 0.6 branch. I propose we move forward with an
0.6.1 now, and get these changes[1] out to users.

SVN Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.6.1
0.6.1 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

[1]: http://bit.ly/cO4lXe (changes)

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.1

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> wrote:

> We sat on 0.6.0 for a bit longer than usual in order to coordinate
> with the press team, and in the meantime accumulated some important
> bug fixes in the 0.6 branch. I propose we move forward with an
> 0.6.1 now, and get these changes[1] out to users.

+1

-Brandon

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.1

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.1

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
+1

Matthieu

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.1

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1

[VOTE RESULTS] was: [VOTE] Release 0.6.1

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.
On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 09:01 -0500, Eric Evans wrote:
> We sat on 0.6.0 for a bit longer than usual in order to coordinate
> with the press team, and in the meantime accumulated some important
> bug fixes in the 0.6 branch. I propose we move forward with an
> 0.6.1 now, and get these changes[1] out to users.
>
> SVN Tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.6.1
> 0.6.1 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

With 4 +1 binding and 1 other, and no -1s, the vote passes.

I'll get the artifacts published and the site updated.

Thanks all.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com