Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@thomersonfamily.com> on 2007/10/17 20:15:17 UTC

(OT) Calendar UI?

A bit off-topic, but I need to port an event calendar on our site to Wicket (as part of our overall conversion).

The backend stuff is all a piece of cake. But does anyone know of a good component or UI kit that will make a nice looking calendar UI easy? Something that looks like Google calendar would be good.

Jeremy Thomerson
-- sent from a wireless device

Re: (OT) Calendar UI?

Posted by Ivo van Dongen <iv...@gmail.com>.
Good to hear. We're working on a new release atm which should greatly
enhance the overall usability, error handling and a couple of new features
(including caldav support). I think the plan is to complete it in a couple
of months. Come back and check it out if you like it!

Regards,
Ivo

--
Ivo van Dongen
Func. Internet Integration

Re: (OT) Calendar UI?

Posted by Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com>.
Great. I for one like it.

Re: (OT) Calendar UI?

Posted by Ivo van Dongen <iv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We're working on a wicket based calendar atm. It's not just a UI but rather
a whole calendar application. Still, perhaps it can be of use to you. Our UI
is currently being redesigned and should be comparable with google
calendar's in a short while. Check it out at http://www.webical.org (the
demo is on http://demo.webical.org) and see if it's something you can use.
Input is very much appreciated as well btw.

Regards,
Ivo van Dongen

On 10/17/07, Jeremy Thomerson <je...@thomersonfamily.com> wrote:

> A bit off-topic, but I need to port an event calendar on our site to
> Wicket (as part of our overall conversion).
>
> The backend stuff is all a piece of cake. But does anyone know of a good
> component or UI kit that will make a nice looking calendar UI easy?
> Something that looks like Google calendar would be good.
>
> Jeremy Thomerson
> -- sent from a wireless device

Ivo van Dongen
Func. Internet Integration