Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/11/22 15:05:48 UTC

[Woody] Tab ordering.

Hi:

As you know, there is also another nice feature we can add to the
currently woody sample styling, tabindex:

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.11.1

I think we can add the tag as the widgets are appearing in the template.

I suggest this because currently, the navigation (default) is as follows:

field, [message], [calendar], [help], nextfield, [message], [calendar],
[help]....

I think it can be added automatically. Is this a good idea?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [Woody] Tab ordering.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Timothy Larson dijo:
> --- Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> wrote:
>> As you know, there is also another nice feature we can add to the
>> currently woody sample styling, tabindex:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.11.1
>
> <snip current unintuitive tab ordering/>
>
>> I think it can be added automatically. Is this a good idea?
>
> Yes, IMHO a very good idea.  I have been silently waiting for this
> feature, since I did not have the time to do it myself.

Well..., it can be your first posting aboard ;-D

Show us your skills :-DDDDD

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo