Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ewan Mellor <Ew...@eu.citrix.com> on 2012/04/26 01:32:01 UTC

List of teams

Hi all,

We've had a lot of people join the CloudStack project recently, and it's hard for new people to know who's working on what now.  I've made a wiki page with everyone listed on it, split into functional teams.

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/gen/Functional+teams

Please update your profile on wiki.cloudstack.org.  It will make this page much more useful, and if you add a photo, much prettier too!

If there's anyone that I've missed, feel free to add yourself.  It is a wiki, after all!

Thanks,

Ewan.