Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Xu, Jing" <Ji...@lloydstsb.co.uk> on 2008/12/09 17:36:21 UTC

Trinidad version

Hi all,

I'd like to find out the Trinidad version so that I can look at some of
the known issues related to our version. I can see the following two
libaries: trinidad-api-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar and
trinidad-impl-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar in my workspace and there's
adf-faces-version.txt in trinidad-impl-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar which
says 11-m7.

Can anyone please let me know?

Many Thanks,

Jing

This e-mail is only for the above addressees.  It may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.  If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Lloyds TSB Bank plc.  Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN.  Registered in England and Wales, number 2065.  Telephone: 020 7626 1500.
Lloyds TSB Scotland plc.  Registered Office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH.  Registered in Scotland, number 95237.  Telephone: 0131 225 4555.
Cheltenham & Gloucester plc.  Registered Office: Barnett Way, Gloucester GL4 3RL.  Registered in England and Wales, number 2299428.  Telephone: 01452 372372.
Cheltenham & Gloucester Savings is a division of Lloyds TSB Bank plc.

Lloyds TSB Bank plc, Lloyds TSB Scotland plc and Cheltenham & Gloucester plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Lloyds TSB Group plc.  Registered Office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH.  Registered in Scotland, number 95000.  Telephone: 0131 225 4555.
Lloyds TSB Group plc is a signatory to the Banking Codes.

Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.

How to re-/set a value in a trinidad table after dialog popup

Posted by wo...@pta.de.
Hi,

We have a problem here when resetting the value of an input component like
tr:inputText that is in a Trinidad table.
The following context is given:

1) the user clicks on a commandLink object that is in the same cell next
to the inputComponent
2) a popup dialog is displayed, the user select a value or cancels it
3) if cancelled, the old value is reset, if not and a value has been
selected, the new value is set

The problem is that, because of the stamping,  it seems difficult to reach
the input component where the value is re-/set.
I thought we could use varStatus as an option but we have difficulty using
it.

Thus my question: has anyone a running little example or may be able to
jot down the approach with varStatus?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best wishes and a merry Xmas time,
Wolfgang.

Re: Trinidad version

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
WOW..  That IS old.  That's from when we were back in incubator.

Re: Trinidad version

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello,