Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/09/17 06:12:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Penghui Li joins the Apache Pulsar PMC.

On behalf of the Apache Pulsar PMC, I am pleased to announce that Penghui
Li has already accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
Pulsar project.

Penghui has been actively contributing to Apache Pulsar for a long time.
Penghui has contributed large features like Interceptors, Dead Lead Topic,
Delayed Message, Schema, Key-Shared subscription. and also other features
on going.
He has been actively involved in Pulsar Improvement Proposals, code
reviews, discussions, and have shared a lot of experience on how his
company(zhaopin.com) use Pulsar, and have been helping other contributors
on contributing to Pulsar.

It is great to have Penghui onboard as PMC member. Please join me in
thanking Penghui for your contributions and anticipation of many more
contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Penghui!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Penghui Li joins the Apache Pulsar PMC.

Posted by Peter Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Penghui!

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Congrats!

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

23 Eyl 2019 Pzt, saat 05:07 tarihinde xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Penghui!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Penghui Li joins the Apache Pulsar PMC.

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Penghui!

李科 <im...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月20日周五 上午9:09写道:

Posted by 李科 <im...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Penghui!

Posted by 李科 <im...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Penghui!

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Penghui!

--
*Thanks*

*Yuvaraj L*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Penghui Li joins the Apache Pulsar PMC.

Posted by yp <li...@163.com>.

Congratulations !

On 9/17/2019 16:19,Jinfeng Huang<hj...@streamnative.io> wrote:
Hi Penghui,
Congratulations! And thank you very much for your contributions to Apache Pulsar.

Best Regards,
Jennifer

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.
Hi Penghui,

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Proud to be the part of this great community !
I will do my best to make Pulsar grow !

Thanks
-Penghui

Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月19日周四 下午3:14写道:

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Penghui!

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Penghui!

--
*Thanks*

*Yuvaraj L*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Penghui Li joins the Apache Pulsar PMC.

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.
Hi Penghui,

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Penghui!