Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/24 02:18:48 UTC

Reserved Words in Trinidad? [Was: Post Form Javascript Error]

I figured this out.  I had another inputField (straight jsf not
trinidad) on the form.  The id for the field was "name".  Once I changed
this, all worked like expected.

Is there a list of reserved keywords somewhere?

Is there a world editable wiki (other mechanism) that we could start to
add stuff like this?

Chris....