Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Murray Collingwood <mu...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/05 03:58:55 UTC

Where are the Australian supporters?

Hi all

I looked through Tapestry Support Network page but couldn't find anybody in
Australia (preferably Brisbane).

I'm just starting out on my first Tapestry project and need to ensure I'm
making some educated choices about how it is structured and also getting my
environment setup correctly.

Is there anybody on this list from Brisbane that would like to give me some
one-on-one training?

Cheers
mc

--
Murray Collingwood
Focus Computing

RE: Where are the Australian supporters?

Posted by Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com>.
I am sure Howard would fly over, you might have to cover airfare...