Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Sudhir V <su...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/09 04:07:03 UTC

hello all

I am a new subscriber to the woden-dev, just sending this mail (seems my earlier mail got dropped) to check whether I am subscribed properly.

I look forward to working with you all. I am  software professional. working in the pacific northwest.

sudhir

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: hello all

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Sudhir, Apologies .. finger trouble spelling your name. Dunno what's
wrong with me this morning.

Re: hello all

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.