Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com> on 2010/06/29 04:52:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4

Apache Portals Jetspeed Team and community,

I've staged a release candidate for the new Apache Portals Jetspeed
Enterprise Portal 2.1.4 release. The 2.1.4 release is a maintenance
and bug fix release to the 2.1.x branch of Jetspeed.

Please review the release candidate for this project which is
available from the following maven staging repository:

 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/

The full source distributions are also available from the above
staging repository as -source-release.zip archives from the following
location:

 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspeed-2/2.1.4/

In addition, I'm providing two binary Jetspeed-2.1.4 installers based
on these release candidates here:

http://people.apache.org/~taylor/JETSPEED-RELEASE-2.1.4/

The installer can be executed using:

 java -jar jetspeed-2.1.4-installer.jar

or

 java -jar jetspeed-2.1.4-demo-installer.jar

Please review the release candidates and vote on releasing Apache
Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4.
This vote is open for the next 72 hours.

Please cast your vote:

 [ ] +1 for Release
 [ ]  0  for Don't care
 [ ] -1 Don't release (do provide a reason then)

Regards,

David

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
+1

Ate

Posted by Roger Ruttimann <rr...@gwos.com>.
+1

On 06/28/2010 07:52 PM, David Sean Taylor wrote:
> Apache Portals Jetspeed Team and community,
>
> I've staged a release candidate for the new Apache Portals Jetspeed
> Enterprise Portal 2.1.4 release. The 2.1.4 release is a maintenance
> and bug fix release to the 2.1.x branch of Jetspeed.
>
> Please review the release candidate for this project which is
> available from the following maven staging repository:
>
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/
>
> The full source distributions are also available from the above
> staging repository as -source-release.zip archives from the following
> location:
>
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspeed-2/2.1.4/
>
> In addition, I'm providing two binary Jetspeed-2.1.4 installers based
> on these release candidates here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~taylor/JETSPEED-RELEASE-2.1.4/
>
> The installer can be executed using:
>
>   java -jar jetspeed-2.1.4-installer.jar
>
> or
>
>   java -jar jetspeed-2.1.4-demo-installer.jar
>

> Please review the release candidates and vote on releasing Apache
> Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4.
> This vote is open for the next 72 hours.
>

> Please cast your vote:
>
>   [ ] +1 for Release
>   [ ]  0  for Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release (do provide a reason then)
>
> Regards,
>
> David

****************************
Roger Ruttimann
23 Surrey Lane
San Rafael, CA 94903
p: 415.507.9238
c: 415.846.2597

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4

Posted by FRAGOSO ruben <ru...@gemalto.com>.
+1

Ruben Fragoso
SDG Developer / Technical Leader - Praha / Prague
Gemalto
Tel:   + 420 257 189 459
Mob: + 420 775 901 014
Naskove 3, Praha 5
15 000 Praha
Czech Republic
ruben.fragoso@gemalto.com
www.gemalto.com

> Apache Portals Jetspeed Team and community,
>
> I've staged a release candidate for the new Apache Portals Jetspeed
> Enterprise Portal 2.1.4 release. The 2.1.4 release is a maintenance
> and bug fix release to the 2.1.x branch of Jetspeed.
>
> Please review the release candidate for this project which is
> available from the following maven staging repository:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/
>
> The full source distributions are also available from the above
> staging repository as -source-release.zip archives from the following
> location:
>
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspeed-2/2.1.4/
>
> In addition, I'm providing two binary Jetspeed-2.1.4 installers based
> on these release candidates here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~taylor/JETSPEED-RELEASE-2.1.4/
>
> The installer can be executed using:
>
>  java -jar jetspeed-2.1.4-installer.jar
>
> or
>
>  java -jar jetspeed-2.1.4-demo-installer.jar
>

> Please review the release candidates and vote on releasing Apache
> Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4.
> This vote is open for the next 72 hours.
>

> Please cast your vote:
>
>  [ ] +1 for Release
>  [ ]  0  for Don't care
>  [ ] -1 Don't release (do provide a reason then)
>
> Regards,
>
> David

. frankfurt am main, 27°c, die gefühlte temperatur
  liegt bei 27°c. zur zeit keine wolken unter 1500 m
  und keine kumulunimbus oder gewitterwolken. die
  sichtweite reicht weiter als 10 km.

< joachim müller
  joachim@wemove.com
  t +49 69 759003 11

  wemove digital solutions gmbh
  eschersheimer landstr. 5-7
  60322 frankfurt am main

  amtsgericht frankfurt am main, hrb 53992
  geschäftsführer joachim müller, stefan hartmann

  wemove digital solutions
  www.wemove.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4

Posted by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com>.
+1

Joachim

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
The vote for releasing Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4 passes with 6
binding +1 votes, zero non-binding 0 vote and zero -1 votes.

I will promote the release candidate to the Maven Central Repository
and the binary Jetspeed-2.1.4 installer to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send out after the
Jetspeed-2 website updates

--
David S Taylor
VP Professional Services, Hippo USA

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
+1

Randy

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Woonsan

> Apache Portals Jetspeed Team and community,

I've staged a release
> candidate for the new Apache Portals Jetspeed
Enterprise Portal 2.1.4
> release. The 2.1.4 release is a maintenance
and bug fix release to the 2.1.x
> branch of Jetspeed.

Please review the release candidate for this project
> which is
available from the following maven staging repository:

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/

The
> full source distributions are also available from the above
staging
> repository as -source-release.zip archives from the
> following
location:

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspeed-2/2.1.4/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspeed-2/2.1.4/

In
> addition, I'm providing two binary Jetspeed-2.1.4 installers based
on these
> release candidates
> here:

http://people.apache.org/~taylor/JETSPEED-RELEASE-2.1.4/

The
> installer can be executed using:

java -jar
> jetspeed-2.1.4-installer.jar

or

java -jar
> jetspeed-2.1.4-demo-installer.jar

Please review the release
> candidates and vote on releasing Apache
Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4.
This vote
> is open for the next 72 hours.

Please cast your vote:

[ ] +1
> for Release
[ ]  0  for Don't care
[ ] -1 Don't release (do
> provide a reason
> then)

Regards,

David

For

Re: Spam [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
+1