Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lance Hill <la...@baldhead.com> on 2010/03/09 19:57:35 UTC

Struts + Spring 3

I am currently working on a project that uses maven, struts 2, spring, and
spring security and ran into a big headache when trying to use spring
security 3.

Does anyone have an example of a working application that uses Spring 3
together with Struts 2? The reason I ask is that I was using the
struts-spring-plugin 2.1.8 and when I started to implement spring security,
I used version 3 which requires spring version 3, but the plugin relies on
spring 2.5.6.

Thank you,

Lance Hill

Re: Struts + Spring 3

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
you can use david's perfect example

github.com/dlwhitehurst/appfuse-rest

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian jTechnopreneur Program (S1) telah hadir, Dapatkan benefit bagi SMK
yang melakukan mapping SKKD, dg program beasiswa dari Gunadarma

Mobile: +6287885901958
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing fast and
reliable.