Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Marcus Fritze <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2015/06/08 13:53:12 UTC

[FlexJS] try to run example in FB (eclipse), little problem?

Hi,

I used this [1] example to configure my FB (used as a eclipse plugin) to run one of the flexJS examples.

But when I try to run my „external tool“ FlexJS (FalconJX Debug and Release Build“, it stops with an error.

Variable verweist auf leere Auswahl: ${project_loc}

Translated something like:

Variable points to empty selection: ${project_loc}

Did I missed something in the tutorial, or is there something in the tutorial missing?

I tried 0.0.2 and nightly. Both time the same error. Maybe someone can help me.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Flash+Builder <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Flash+Builder>

Thanks.

Marcus

Re: [FlexJS] try to run example in FB (eclipse), little problem?

Posted by Marcus Fritze <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Thank you for the advice. It’s working now.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.