Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/30 12:55:42 UTC

dbpsml - how to generate the sql?

Hi,

I am not sure if this is a clash with the newly committed
turbine/velocity or I am just doing it wrong - but when I run ant
(1.4) in the build/torque directory, it is not generating the
dbpsml-schema.sql in the src/sql directory.

I've even tried deleting the dbpsml-schema.sql file to make sure it
is some permission problem.

The ant job seems to run fine - no errors/failures - just that the
sql is not generated.

I will look at using a newer version of torque - perhaps that is
needed....

Regards,
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com

Re: dbpsml - how to generate the sql?

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Double DOH!

> Its now generated in the src/sql/external and has a different
name...

That was an old file!

Chris

=====