Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sommers, Elizabeth" <So...@Pragmatics.com> on 2006/12/13 01:01:32 UTC

maven-dependency-plugin

If the documentation is correct, this is exactly what I need.  BUT - it doesn't seem to exist in the ibiblio repository.  Why isn't this plugin available?  Where can I find it?

Liz Sommers
sommerse@pragmatics.com

Re: maven-dependency-plugin

Posted by Andrés Viedma <an...@gmail.com>.
2006/12/13, Sommers, Elizabeth <So...@pragmatics.com>:

> If the documentation is correct, this is exactly what I need.  BUT - it
> doesn't seem to exist in the ibiblio repository.  Why isn't this plugin
> available?  Where can I find it?

As far as I know, it hasn't been released yet. You can get the sources from
the subversion repository.

On the other hand, there's a "dependency-maven-plugin" from codehaus (in
opposite to "maven-dependency-plugin"), which might be useful for you
meanwhile:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/dependency-maven-plugin/

                <artifactId>dependency-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

I think this plug-in is indeed the same, and it will be overridden by the
newer, hosted by apache.

Andrés