Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/17 18:25:04 UTC

minor cli upgrade

with the upgrade to promises some time ago, projects which rely on the
Cordova CLI had to adjust how they interacted with the cdv cli api.

I've come across several js libraries that support both and imho this would
be a great addition to the cordova cli, and would provide a cleaner and
more stable surface area to interact with.

The api change is simple, and non-breaking. If a callback argument is
provided, no promise is returned and the callback is executed. If the
callback argument cannot be resolved, a promise is returned.

I'll be pursuing this minor upgrade today, please leave any feedback if
you're interested.

- Lorin

Re: minor cli upgrade

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.