Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2005/07/04 17:55:02 UTC

Tomcat JDK 1.5 and osx bug

Does anyone know how to get around this bug, I have the same problem,
but I do not really want to remove the files in the extensions dir, too
many files I use are affected from that one:

http://lists.apple.com/archives/Java-dev/2005/May/msg00760.html

Basically the bug is, that jasper assumes everything in the OSX jdk
extensions dir is a zip and thus starts to choke on binaries.
Does anyone know the fix for this one.
I basically have the problem with the latest Tomcat as well.

Werner

Re: Tomcat JDK 1.5 and osx bug

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
not possible, since those are binaries and prebuilt by
osx...

Werner

Re: Tomcat JDK 1.5 and osx bug

Posted by Mark Winslow <ma...@yahoo.com>.