Posted to stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Drew Baird (Volt)" <a-...@microsoft.com> on 2009/05/22 22:00:17 UTC

Getting Stonehenge PHP on LINUX to work

(renamed title to more accurately describe issue)

Thanks Chintana.
I assumed I am missing something. Like an include in php to scripts but there is nothing in the scripts folder.
I turned on warnings so this is what I see. (from logon screen)

Warning: WSClient::getProxy(wsf_wsdl.php) [wsclient.getproxy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php on line 529
Warning: WSClientProxy::__call(wsf_wsdl.php) [wsclientproxy.--call]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php on line 533
Notice: Undefined variable: endPoint in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php on line 539
Warning: WSClient::getProxy(wsf_wsdl.php) [wsclient.getproxy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php on line 807
Warning: WSClientProxy::__call(wsf_wsdl.php) [wsclientproxy.--call]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php on line 824
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php on line 826
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/php_stocktrader/trader_client/request_processor.php on line 826

What did I miss?

Thanks!
Drew

<remainder snip>