Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/21 12:34:02 UTC

updated nightly deploy job config

Just an FYI that I've updated the config on the various nightly deploy
jobs for our Java bits.

I noticed the jobs have been failing every so often with
'unauthorised' exceptions. Looking closer it seems they fail when run
on the 'jenksins-test-<foo>' nodes, which are cloud nodes spun up on
demand. I guess those nodes dont have the required credentials on
them, so I've updated the jobs to prevent them running on nodes that
have the 'cloud-slave' label in addition to general Ubuntu label they
were all using.

Robbie