Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/11/30 22:40:08 UTC

Reminder: [VIRTUAL] MADlib Community Call: Pivotal R for MADlib & MADlib user survey results - Thurs, Dec 1, 2016

Greetings,
This is a reminder about tomorrow's MADlib community call at 9AM Pacific.

Add to calendar
<https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=dXJnbXI3YjBnaTRmODdkZ21zNzcyc3JvZXMgcGl2b3RhbC5pb191OGtndnVhaGprYm9oMWduZmh2NXRzMnY5Y0Bn&ctz=America/Los_Angeles>
 | Join the call <https://pivotal.zoom.us/j/248236262>

See you tomorrow!