Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/19 19:42:39 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Heron 0.20.0-incubating (RC5)

Hi all,

With three +1 binding votes, three +1 non-binding votes and no -1 or +/-0
votes, this release vote *PASSED*! Heron is now ready for the first Apache
release!

Thanks to our mentors and contributors for helping us make it happen.
Thanks to everyone who checked the release and voted for it.

The voter list is attached:

+1 Binding:
  Justin Mclean
  Dave Fisher
  P. Taylor Goetz

+1 Non-binding:
  Karthik Ramasamy
  Fu Maosong
  huijun.wu

--
Best Regards,
Neng

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Heron 0.20.0-incubating (RC5)

Posted by Karthik Ramasamy <ka...@streaml.io>.
Thanks for the update Neng.

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Great! Thanks!