Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Carl Hall <th...@apache.org> on 2013/03/01 21:25:45 UTC

Re: FW: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013

> I've got some cycles and would volunteer as the org admin again. Any
others?

I'm joining the party a bit late, but would like to throw my hat in the
ring to help as org admin. I've been an org admin/asst admin & mentor for
the past few years with Sakai. Just let me know how I should help.

Re: FW: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Carl Hall <th...@apache.org> wrote:
>> I've got some cycles and would volunteer as the org admin again. Any
> others?
>
> I'm joining the party a bit late, but would like to throw my hat in the
> ring to help as org admin. I've been an org admin/asst admin & mentor for
> the past few years with Sakai. Just let me know how I should help.

Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/