Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Fuyao Li <fu...@oracle.com> on 2021/08/10 03:52:33 UTC

Re: [External] : Big data architecture

Hello Aissa,

I guess you might be interested in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3L75Rz64Ns&list=PL2oL9cdRCATGOSFvG3O5QbSuAcvkmr_KV&index=19

Thanks,
Fuyao

From: Aissa Elaffani <ai...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 03:55
To: user@flink.apache.org <us...@flink.apache.org>
Subject: [External] : Big data architecture
Hello Guys,

I'm sorry for asking you this question, it does not have any link with Apache Flink, but if someone can help I would be so grateful. I want to build a big data architecture for batch processing, we have a lot of data that is generated everyday and we receive it upon a lot of sources especially 2 oracle systems and other external data (scraping, external files, ...), and we want to build a big data architecture for the storage and the processing of this data; usually we process the data of yesterday (J-1). I've already worked on a big data project, but it was for real time streaming. I used kafka as a distributed messaging system and apache flink for consuming data. So in this case I'm kind of lost, especially since it is my first batch processing project.
If anyone can help me, oriente me to what technologies i can use for storage and processing i would be so grateful, and i'm sorry again for asking you this question that does not have any link with flink ... But I know that there are some genius Senior big data architects that can help me build this architecture.

Thank you so much, I wish you all LUCK & SUCCESS !