Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wayne W <wa...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/10 13:51:21 UTC

Tree - component nodeLink not found on page

Hi,

we recently introduced a extensions.markup.html.tree.Tree component in
our product.
However we're seeing some errors in production where the nodeLink in
the component cannot be found in the page.

In our onNodeLinkClicked we just perform a setResponsePage with a
bookmarkable page.

I've done a lot of searching around this issue and it seems the main
culprits are invalid html or the browser caching something.

However we - alas - cannot reproduce this in any way.

How does this work? - is it basically telling me that that link
(nodeLink) has activity been removed from the page by are code
somewhere, however the url has code our of sync with our state on the
server? is that right?

thanks