Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/03/14 04:35:54 UTC

missing some projects in the table

While doing another task, i discovered that some projects are
not listed in the table at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
nor on the side-panel menu.

jlibtool
sandesha
wss4j

They have probably not been added to both
incubator/site-author/projects/index.html
incubator/site-author/site.xml

--David

RE: missing some projects in the table

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> While doing another task

Thank you.  :-)

> i discovered that some projects are not listed in the table

> jlibtool
> sandesha
> wss4j

All there were just IP Clearance filings by their PMC, not Incubator
projects.  As long as we have the paperwork filed, I am not sure that we
should populate that page with all such projects.  Open for discussion, but
if we're going to put them on a web page, I'd put them somewhere else, since
it seems to align with software grants, if not also with ICLA and CCLA data.

	--- Noel