Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by geenee1019 <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 14:42:34 UTC

Getting UnConsumed message when the ActiveMQ fails

Hi,

Could anyone let me know how to get the unconsumed message from a queue when
a ActiveMQ Server fails, before the consumer consumes the message.

I know that when the server is restarted the consumer will be able to get
the message. Without restarting the server r thr any ways to get the
unconsumed messaged.

We can log the messages in ActiveMQ_MSG table but we are not able to get the
status of the message whether it is being consumed or not.

Kindly provide me a solution.

Thanks!!!