Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2007/02/05 13:57:50 UTC

get root servlet context of tomcat within message context

hi axis-dev team,

I need to get the root servlet context of tomcat container
in order to communicate with other web applications besides axis2.
I must obtain this root context from the message context object passed in
the message receiver of axis2.

I can get the axis2 servlet context by calling:

ServletContext sc = (ServletContext)inMessage.getProperty("
transport.http.servletContext");

, but how do i get the servlet context at tomcat root webapp level?

thanks,

nencho

Re: get root servlet context of tomcat within message context

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
try http://wso2.org/library/480

Thanks
Deepal

Nencho Lupanov wrote:

> hi axis-dev team,
>
> I need to get the root servlet context of tomcat container
> in order to communicate with other web applications besides axis2.
> I must obtain this root context from the message context object passed in
> the message receiver of axis2.
>
> I can get the axis2 servlet context by calling:
>
> ServletContext sc = (ServletContext)inMessage.getProperty(
>
> "transport.http.servletContext");
>
> , but how do i get the servlet context at tomcat root webapp level?
>

> thanks,
>
> nencho

Deepal