Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pchakinala <pr...@planetsoft.com> on 2011/07/21 15:41:59 UTC

RE: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializerencountered a child element,

Hi Freeman,

I have not added methodName to cxf bc provider. However If I do not add methodName to http:consumer found below exception msg.

?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><error><![CDATA[org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Operation not bound on this MessageExchange

                at org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.CxfBcProvider.findOperation(CxfBcProvider.java:550)

                at org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.CxfBcProvider.process(CxfBcProvider.java:219)

                at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:651)

                at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:606)

                at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchangeInTx(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:501)

                at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle$2.run(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:370)

                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Operation not bound on this MessageExchange

                ... 9 more

After adding method name to http:consumer  i got other exception which i had sent you earlier

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Fault xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><faultcode>soapenv:Server.userException</faultcode><faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.</faultstring><detail><ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">Arunkarthik</ns1:hostname></detail></soapenv:Fault>

Here attached http su,cxf su files for your reference.cxf su contains wsdl file also.

Regards,

Praveen Chakinala