Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/12/15 06:53:46 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by IgorBerger

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by IgorBerger:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FrontPage

  ''Starting Points:'' CategoryFaq for FAQs,  CategoryCategory for a summary of categories in this online manual, and CategoryInstall for information about installing.

+ == SpamAssassin SubProject BlogSpamAssassin ==
+  * We are starting out a new SubProject BlogSpamAssassin
+  * The BlogSpamAssassin will develop a Spam Filter to stop forum and blog Spam
+  * Please come take a look, we welcome all volunteers
+