Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2011/04/18 17:19:19 UTC

[RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 0.6.13

We are pleased to announce the release of Apache Cassandra 0.6.13.

This maintenance release contains fixes for a couple of recent bugs[1]
and should be an easy upgrade.

As usual, links to source and binary archives are available from the
Downloads page[2], and packages for Debian-based systems are available
from the project repository[3].

Thanks!

[1]: http://goo.gl/4WKDv (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://cassandra.apache.org/download
[3]: http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/DebianPackaging

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 0.6.13

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Incidentally, if you haven't been clicking on those CHANGES links,
there hasn't been a whole lot to fix since 0.6.9 (3, 1, 5, and 2 fixes
in .10, .11, .12, and .13, respectively).  It's possible that this
will be the last 0.6 release; currently, there is no 0.6.14 open in
Jira.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra