Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/04/22 13:52:25 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Hi folks!

Time to tally the VOTE (IPMCs only):

+1 IPMCs carried over from podling vote: Mark Struberg, Gerhard Petracek
+1 (additional from general): Matze Wessendorf, David Blevins, Matt Benson

+0: none

-1: none

txs 4 all who voted!

I'll go on publishing the artifacts and prepare the dist area.

LieGrue,
strub