Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2000/09/14 12:43:16 UTC

Problem with Xalan-Java version 1.2.D02

 Bug in Xalan-Java version 1.2.D02?

 I have encountred a problem with Xalan-Java version 1.2.D02 that does not
occur on Xalan-Java version 1.2.D01 and which I cannot resolve.

 A call to XSLTProcessor::process fails with the following error:
 "Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node... pass a
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison instead!"

 I use an org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl as the input document, a file
name as stylesheet and a
 java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream as XSLTResultTarget.

 With version 1.2.D01 everything works fine.
 I would appreciate a hint on how to deal with this.

 Regards
 Rainer

 ESTEAM-Software
 Blarerstr. 56