Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Sam Carleton <sc...@miltonstreet.com> on 2008/03/02 15:21:28 UTC

running WSDL2C

Ok,  I created the Microsoft Web Serice Walkthrough that creates a
simply ConvertTemperature method.  I compiled it and ran it.  Then
this URL gaves me what looks like WSDL:
http://localhost:1326/Service1.asmx?WSDL

I saved that to <path>\axis2c-src-1.2.0\tools\codegen\javatool as temp.wsdl

Then I ran

> WSDL2C temp.wsdl -ss -sd -d adb -u

and this was the output

>REM set AXIS2_HOME = C:\axis2-1.1\axis2-1.2-SNAPSHOT

>setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion

>set AXIS2_CLASSPATH=J:\Programs\axis2c

>FOR %c in ("J:\Programs\axis2c\lib\*.jar") DO set
AXIS2_CLASSPATH=!AXIS2_CLASSPATH!;%c;

>java -classpath J:\Programs\axis2c org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C
temp.wsdl -ss -sd -d adb -u
org/apache/axis2/wsdl/WSDL2C

Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

Sam

Re: running WSDL2C

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Neat,