Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Munjal <mk...@andrew.cmu.edu> on 2002/04/14 03:55:27 UTC

no mapped schema exception

Hi,

I am writing an axis client to invoke a web service which takes as input a
dynamic array of a class (say class Player)

I got rid of the no serializer porblem, but now I am getting the following
error:

Java.io.IOException: No mapped schema for Player

Hope someone can help.
Thanks,
Munjal

The relevant part of my client code is given below.
The namespace is GsoapServer1 and the name of the method i am invoking on
the service is method1. It takes a dynamic array of class Player as input
and returns an integer.

class rpObject  {
public int id;
};

class Player extends rpObject {
	public int team;
	public String name;
};

public class GsoapServer1
{
   public static void main(String [] args) throws Exception {
       Player[] p = {new Player()};
       p[0].id=1;
       p[0].team=2;
       String endpoint = "http://localhost:8080";
       Service  service = new Service();
       Call     call    = (Call) service.createCall();
       call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new java.net.URL(endpoint) );
       call.setOperationName(new QName("GsoapServer1", "method1"));

       call.addParameter( "arg0", XMLType.SOAP_ARRAY	,
ParameterMode.PARAM_MODE_IN );
       call.setReturnType( XMLType.XSD_INT );

       Integer ret = (Integer) call.invoke( new Object[]{ p});

       System.out.println("Got result : " + ret);
   }
}