Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/01 09:55:38 UTC

Re: Accounting module status

JIRA issue tracker is the best place to look on the Open Issues related to
it.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=12310500&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=12311146

If you can help in some open issue then it would be great.
And if you have some requirement that you want to be in ofbiz then you can
create JIRA issue for it and submit the patch.

Accounting module can be used in production.Now Accounting module is very
feature rich for eg. GL Ledger features.
I don't remember any document that says the status of Accounting module and
the things that will be covered in upcoming days.

--
Ashish