Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/03 09:54:08 UTC

[DISCUSS] Merge branch HBASE-21512 to master

The main work for HBASE-21512 has been done, though there are still several
flaky UTs need to addressed. I think it is time to discuss how to merge it
back to master so we can ship it in 3.0.0 release.

Opened a PR here, see

https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/287

Comments are welcomed.

Thanks.

Re: [DISCUSS] Merge branch HBASE-21512 to master

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:54 AM 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The main work for HBASE-21512 has been done, though there are still several
> flaky UTs need to addressed. I think it is time to discuss how to merge it
> back to master so we can ship it in 3.0.0 release.
>
> Opened a PR here, see
>
> https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/287
>
> Comments are welcomed.

+1