Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Anthony Gardner <cy...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/09/25 13:36:01 UTC

mod_perl and sqlrelay

This is just a feeler for info. I've played with sqlrelay on my local machine with mp2 and liked it. I'm now thinking of using it within our production environment at work.

Has anyone used this with mp2 within a production environment and if so, can you inform me of its pros/cons.

Thank you.

-Ants

Disclaimer: Technically, I'm always wrong!!

---------------------------------

Re: mod_perl and sqlrelay

Posted by Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>.
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:36:01 +0100 (BST)
Anthony Gardner <cy...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> This is just a feeler for info. I've played with sqlrelay on my local
> machine with mp2 and liked it. I'm now thinking of using it within
> our production environment at work.
>
> Has anyone used this with mp2 within a production environment and if
> so, can you inform me of its pros/cons.

  I've used it before in a smaller/low traffic production environment,
  it seemed to work fine for what we needed it for.  But I can't
  vouch for how well it would do in a larger scale environment.

   Frank Wiles, Revolution Systems, LLC.
     Personal : frank@wiles.org  http://www.wiles.org
     Work     : frank@revsys.com http://www.revsys.com