Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org> on 2017/06/02 18:48:34 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 0.9.0

Thanks Zhiyuan for volunteering to be the RM.
There's no more blockers per the list. Does anyone else have feedback /
jiras that must go in before 0.9?

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 0.9.0

Posted by zhiyuan yang <sj...@gmail.com>.
Can anyone in the PMC grant me access to our dist repo so that I can add my
public key there?

Thanks!
Zhiyuan

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 0.9.0