Posted to builds@apache.org by Andrew Bayer <ab...@apache.org> on 2015/06/30 11:52:44 UTC

[NOTICE] builds.apache.org maintenance on July 2nd

A reminder - builds.apache.org will be down on July 2nd, starting around
9am UTC/11am CEST/10am BST/5am EDT/2am PDT. We'll be taking down Jenkins,
backing it up, rebuilding the machine, and restoring Jenkins. Hopefully
this will be done within 5-6 hours, but could take longer. We'll send
updates on the status as we go. Thanks.

If you have any questions please contact infrastructure@apache.org.

A.

Re: [NOTICE] builds.apache.org maintenance on July 2nd

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Hooray - a correction. =) I've been able to get all the projects to backup
in a reasonable timeframe, so we should hopefully not be missing builds.
Sorry for the false alarm!

A.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
> On 30 Jun 2015, at 3:21 pm, Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We actually did long time ago:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDS-50?jql=text%20~%20%22libaio%22
>

> Since this maintenance is being done it's probably a good time to do
> it.. as you would be (as you said) reinstalling the boxes.

This maintenance is to reinstall the Jenkins Master, the slaves (where the software gets installed
and build run on) will not be touched.

Gav…

> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 10:17 AM, Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please open a BUILDS JIRA for anything you need installed on the build
>> slaves.
>>
>> A.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Since you are doing this maintenance, can you please make sure these
>>> boxes will include libaio / libaio-devel?
>>>
>>> I have developed a libaio library in Java for Linux, and the build
>>> will fail in a lot of boxes.
>>>
>>> Also: I will try to suggest that to other projects such as BigData,
>>> etc... and this small lib is required for CI testing. It's a very
>>> common library these days.

>>> --
>>> Clebert Suconic
>>> http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com
>>> http://clebertsuconic.blogspot.com
>>

> --
> Clebert Suconic
> http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com
> http://clebertsuconic.blogspot.com

Gav...

          (    (      (
   (      )\ ) )\ )   )\ )       (                       )                    )

Re: [NOTICE] builds.apache.org maintenance on July 2nd

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.